Our Pest Control Solutions – Long Term Pest Prevention
Ants are crafty and survive anywhere on earth. We treat carpenter ants, pharoah ants, Argentine ants and other dangerous ant species.
Cockroaches are common home invaders. We exterminate roaches with safe chemicals and long-term potent cockroach extermination.
From mice to rodents, Asian black rat to Norway rat, we undertake elimination of every rodent threat to your premises with effective methods.
Bees & Wasps
Honey bees and wasp nests can pose significant risk to your family. Call our team to exterminate bees and wasps safely and efficiently.
Spiders may not pose high level threat but they still disrupt normal life. Certain species in large numbers they can pose a threat.
Why Choose Avid Pest
- Qualified – Trained and experienced pest control professionals.
- Quote – Get a Free Pest control estimate along with inspections.
- Unmarked Vehicles – Maintain your business’s pest-free reputation.
- Safety – All the pest control chemicals are used with safety adherence.
How to Keep Your Home Bed Bug Free
Even the cleanest uncluttered homes, offices and hotels can have a bed bug problem. Regular inspection can help prevent or discover an infestation in its early stages.
- Clean up clutter to reduce the number of places bed bugs can hide and make inspection easier.
- Seal cracks and crevices with caulking, even if you don’t have bugs.
- Be careful with used furniture or clothes as it may be infested with bed bugs.
- Never bring discarded beds, mattresses, box springs, wooden/upholstered furniture into your home.
- If in doubt, wash your clothes and infested region with hot water.
Avoid Bed Bugs on Vacation
When traveling or on vacation, inspect the hotel room, furniture and mattresses to look for blood spots, droppings that look like fine black pepper dots or live bed bugs. Demand a different room if you find evidence of bed bugs. Inspect luggage and bags when you return home, preferably before you bring your bags into the house. Wash everything in the hottest water possible followed by 40 minutes in a dryer immediately after returning from a trip.
Avid Pest Services team are all university-trained technicians that focus on quality and integrity as well as strive for client satisfaction. We ensure to get the job done right the first time, as our main concern is relieving any and all pest situations you may be facing.