First thing first, any bed bug covers on the mattress or box spring MUST be removed, we do not remove or replace these or guarantee any damages to them. They only hinder treatment and must not be used until the home is absolutely free of bed bugs for future prevention.
ALL PEST CONTROL DUST AND POWDERED PRODUCTS APPLIED BY HOME OWNER MUST BE CLEANED COMPLETELY BEFORE TREATMENT
- Remove all clothing from dresser drawers, wash and dry or at least put through high heat dryer cycle, for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- Remove all items from end tables beside beds as well as items from end tables and coffee tables by couches and chairs.
- Remove all items from under beds and bottom of closets.
- Discard any unneeded cardboard and paper it creates good hiding areas for bugs.
- Where possible remove drapes and wash and dry accordingly.
- Leave furniture, beds, frame work in place and do not move.
- Leave unit for 4-6 hours after pest control application is complete.
- Upon return after treatment place a single fitted sheet on mattress with blanket and pillow. (Limit layers)
- Keep bed 1 foot from wall and nothing touching it as in night stands or dressers for the treatment period.
Thank you for your co-operation, as it highly impacts the outcome.